- All speakers are requested to bring their
presentation on a CD or memory stick.
- All speakers are requested to check in at the
Speaker Service Centre the day before the start of your presentation.
- The Speaker Service Centre is located in the Forum
Lounge. Your presentation will be copied to a portable USB disk. Staff will be available to
help check your presentation and any
last-minute changes can be made. If you are not using PowerPoint for
your presentation, please inform the staff at the Speaker Service
- All rooms are equipped with a computer/laptop with
CD-ROM and USB port, Microsoft PowerPoint and LCD projection. All
presentations will be delivered from the portable disc. For exceptions
check with the staff timely. After your presentation, your file(s) will be removed from this disk.
- All speakers present yourself to the chairman of your
session not later than 15 minutes before start of your session
- Plenary lectures (indicated PL in the program) are 40
minutes; no questions allowed.
Keynote lectures (indicated KN in the program) are 30
minutes. Speakers should leave 5 minutes for questions.
Oral presentations (indicated O in the program) are 20
minutes. Time should be allowed for a few questions.
- Poster panels 1 meter wide and 1.5 meter high are
- All poster presenters can mount posters on 22 January
and on 23 January from 08.00 - 12.00 hours. Posters can be attached
with thumbtacks (thumbtacks will be available).
- Please print the poster number on the banner of your
- Your poster is on display during the duration of the
- On Thursday 26 January your poster should be
removed before 14:00 hours. Please make sure you remove your poster
within the given time limit, as the organizers cannot take
responsibility for any loss or damage.